HUD Form 27300 Questionnaire for HUD's Initiative on Removal of Regulatory Barriers (.pdf)
INFORMATION NEEDED TO PROCESS REQUESTS FOR CONSOLIDATED PLAN CERTIFICATION
Los Angeles Housing + Community Investment Department
1200 W. 7th Street, 8th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone: (213) 808-8949
Fax: (213) 808-8918
Include the following information:
- Name of the organization applying for funding and background information on the organization (i.e., fact sheet or brochure)
- The contact person's name, mailing address, phone number and fax number
- The date Certification is needed. Include a partially completed copy of the Certification form (HUD-2991) from the HUD application, or provide the applicant information in a similar format
- Name of the HUD program applying for
NOTE: If you are applying for a HUD SuperNOFA program you must indicate which grant you are applying for:Shelter and Care, SRO Section 8, Supportive Housing, Sec 202, etc.
Supportive Housing Program applicants need to include the project name.
- Project name(s) and address(es)
NOTE: Domestic Violence Shelter applicants should not supply the address.
To maintain confidentiality, indicating the Council District is sufficient.
- Amount of funding applying for and purpose: acquisition, rehabilitation, new construction services, etc.
- Brief project description, including the following:
- Number of units with income and bedroom mix.
- Type of housing -- emergency, transitional, permanent or permanent with supportive services
- If it is emergency or transitional housing, the projected number of people to be served at one time with the length(s) of stay.
- Population group being targeted: homeless families, women with children, mentally ill, multi-diagnosed, youth, persons with HIV or AIDS, etc.
The lowest level jurisdiction with an approved Consolidated Plan should complete the Certification. However, many organizations prefer to have their proposed plans certified by the City and County because HUD awards a point value for certifications included with the grant applications.
For those nonprofit organizations requesting certifications for the Chapter 8 Tax Defaulted Sales Program, please omit numbers 4 and 6 when submitting your requests to our office.
CONTACTS FOR OTHER TYPES OF CERTIFICATIONS