AFFORDABLE HOUSING ROSTER AND HOUSING RESOURCES
The LAHD Affordable Housing Roster contains properties that have been built or rehabilitated with public funding, created through land-use concessions, or with other local, state and federal financing.
To inquire about vacancies and income or other occupancy restrictions, call the property’s listed phone number. Please note that the LAHD does not provide rental applications and that these properties may not have vacancies or will have lengthy waiting lists.
Use the following links to:
1. Search the Online LAHD Roster database by ZIP code, Council District, neighborhood, bedroom count or senior units.
2. Download a copy of the Affordable Housing Roster, which includes property lists from the LAHD, CRA/LA and HUD:
3. Download, other housing information that includes FAQs, legal assistance groups and web resources:
4. Search other websites with affordable housing listings
· www.chirpla.org- Comprehensive Housing Info & Referrals for People Living with HIV/AIDS
If you have questions about:
· Section 8- for the City- HACLA: 213-252-1290; for the County- HACoLA: 562-347-4663
· health and human services provided by the City of Los Angeles, call 211 (within LA City)
· other services provided by the City of Los Angeles, call 311 (within LA City)
· landlord/tenant issues or the Rent Stabilization Ordinance, call 1-866-557-RENT
· the information contained in the LAHD Affordable Housing Roster, call 213-808-8806